Friday, January 28, 2011

Survey says...

It's Wednesday, weigh-in day, cue the gloom and doom music.  Despite weigh-in being after school, which is when I officially weigh-in, I weigh myself the minute I get out of bed to see if I can anticipate a loss for the week.  Regardless of my morning weight, I eat and drink (Well perhaps a few less liquids.) as usual throughout the day.  Today was a little different because it was a snow day!  Snow days are even more fun as an adult than as a child because I get paid for not working!  Ha!  And guess what?  I am DOWN.  Granted it is only 1.5 pounds but I will take it!  My new weight is 268.3, and going down.
Until next week...
260s and hopefully minus 2 pounds.
XO.
Terra

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Go Terra Go Terra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terra, I can't seem to find your email address on your blogger profile. Email me when you get a chance so I can send you your Sweaty Band!!!

    ReplyDelete