Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding dress anxiety...

NOT my dress.  But a plus-sized girl.
For several reasons I have gotten to the point that I can no longer look at wedding magazines.  The first is, I think planning a wedding and having it be perfectly spectacular requires an endless budget (Which I do not have.) and unemployment.  Unemployment (Which is rather contradictory.) due only to the need to spend every waking moment doing (Planning, one of the things I do not excel at and consequently loathe.) wedding stuff, after all there is ALWAYS something to do.  Therefore wedding magazines cause me great stress because I want what the pictures are showing me, but know that having champagne taste on a beer budget, simply isn't possible.  I also cannot justify looking at wedding magazines because I am in graduate school and am currently in the midst of Public School Law, and that is about as much reading as I can handle at the moment.  Another BIG reason for being anti-wedding magazine is the sole fact that they are jam packed full of dresses.  AHHH!  I cannot look at another wedding dress because I am terrified that I am going to hate mine by the time I see it again.  I mean it is only going to be the outfit that I am photographed the most in for the rest of my life, so I better not like it, I better effing LOVE it!  Please note that this post was created a few days ago and has since induced a full-fledged panic attack last night around 1:15 am.  It also had me create a "to do" list including all my responsibilities, commitments, events, assignments, etc., by month.  Hopefully it will provide me with satisfaction as I check them off each month.  UGH. 

Calming thoughts and Positivity.
XO.

Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment