Friday, November 12, 2010

And so it begins...AGAIN


So it is 253 days until my wedding. I am as of Wednesday, 75+ pounds from my college/goal weight. Don't get me wrong, I will by no means be a small girl, but I was happy at that weight and felt confident and looked hot. In addition, I was healthier, which is what I am after at this point. 253 days equates to 36 weeks, and only if I lose a MINIMUM of 2 lbs per week will I make my goal. While I know this is doable, it is going to be SUPER hard with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner.

Nevertheless to obtain my goal, I have joined Weight Watchers, AGAIN. I have always found success with this program, HOWEVER I always end up quitting, typically for no good reason. So here I go again, only this I have an agenda. I want to look hot in my wedding dress, I want to get off all unnecessary medications, and most of all I want to get pregnant the minute I am married.

Cheers to there being less of me next time.
XO.
Terra

P.S. This is an obligatory head shot. All big girls opt for these photos, and I am no different.

No comments:

Post a Comment