Monday, November 22, 2010

A perfect 10...

I had a remarkable weigh-in today.  I am officially down 10 pounds!  I am thrilled!  Now I have 73 more to go...ugh, that sounds like a lot, it is a lot, perhaps I should rephrase.  Hmmmm, let's make a goal between now and Christmas.  There is a little more than a month until Christmas Day, let's shoot for a total loss of 15 pounds by Christmas Day.  It is definitely going to be a challenge with Thanksgiving, visiting relatives, work parties, and traveling, but what the hell?! 

Sweet socks, NOT, but hey I need a pedi!
I just have to keep telling myself that if I want to be preggers next year at this time, I MUST lose weight to increase my chances of obtaining that goal.  So let's stop calling this a diet, a form of torture, pain and misery, whatever; this will now be called the B2B lifestyle change.  B2B stands for "Bride (Bridezilla) to Be AND "Baby to Be".  Clearly I am NOT a baby to be, however, I would like for a "baby to be" in my future, so this little play on words shall serve as my motivation.

Carrots and Celery.  XO.
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment