Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bling, bling, I got the ring...and here's a picture of it...


The big day is set for July 23, 2011. I can't wait for it to get here, I literally wish I could fast forward time. I know that I am supposed to relish these moments and enjoy being engaged, but I just want to become a Mrs. and get this baby making show on the road.

The picture to the left is a photo I took during a professional development. It is my engagement ring, which is classic and timeless, and a set of dice. The symbolism represents our wedding day, which is the 23rd, however the irony is that if you look at the dice on an angle, it says 65, and that is future husband's (FH) high school and college football number. Yeah for things with numbers!

This weekend I will be traveling to Maryland and hopefully designing the centerpieces for our wedding reception. If they are any count I will post some pictures. If not, you will just have to wait.

XO.
Bridezilla

No comments:

Post a Comment