Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just call me Suzy Sparkle...

This weekend I went to Maryland to conduct some wedding-related business.  Translation, I went to hangout with my future cousins and buy jewelry to go with my wedding dress!  Woo-hoo!  There is this little shop in New Market called The Hunting Doll, it's a crap name, but the girls SWORE by it, and after this weekend I can totally see why.  Everything in it was absolutely adorable.



Originally I was only going to purchase a pair of earrings because the bracelet that I liked was only in gold.  However, the owner of the store went to the back and found me a similar
(but better of course) bracelet.  The sales girl was a little pushy, and perhaps I was a little apprehensive, but in the end, I ended up buying both and leaving the store $92 poorer, but SUPER excited over my purchases.  I have included pictures, however, they aren't doing the jewelry justice.  Both pieces are crazy sparkle-ly, which I truly felt was necessary due to the simple nature of my dress.  I am still not sure if I will do a necklace or not, only the future will tell.  A possible update tomorrow, if weigh-in goes well.   

Sparkles and bling-bling.  XO.
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment