Monday, December 6, 2010

My dog is on a suicide mission...


More on that later.

First let me start by saying I am over the moon about losing 4.6 pounds this week, I am legitimately stoked, but dammit if I still don't weight 270.3 pounds!  WTF!?!  Those 270s are taunting me, saying, "Ha!  We are STILL holding you captive for one more week."  Bastards.  Oh well, I am so proud of myself, and I am definitely on track for my first goal of 15 pounds by Christmas, and my "reach for the stars" goal of 20 pounds by New Year's Day.  Fingers crossed people, fingers crossed, afterall if I meet this 20 pound goal, it will be the lightest I have been in a at least five years, and certainly the lightest I have been for the START of my obligatory New Year's resolution of losing weight.  I will note that Weight Watchers is starting to piss me off,  this little gem to the right is their "words of encouragement" for this week, when am I going to get just a "good job."

For your reading pleasure I am going to share with you a story
about our sweet, "little" angel Reese.  Baby Reese (my 92 pound chocolate lab) ate THREE, THREE bags of CHOCOLATE Christmas candy, thus the suicide mission.  Be advised, the aforementioned chocolate was indeed Hershey's, (Which has been my father's place of employment since I was little.) AND one bag of  chocolate was Reese's peanut cups.  Therefore, she stayed loyal to her name, and my dad's place of employment.  Since ingestion, she has consumed 673 bowls of water, a cup and a half of dog food, and bread soaked in milk (the vet's recommendation).  In the meantime, we need to keep an eye out for red, gold, and green foil in her POOP, as we need to make sure it all passes through!  The picture to the left is the EMPTY candy dish, if you look closely you can see remnants of some of the foil she left behind.  


One last thing, my amazing, handsome, darling, fiance' surprised me with an early Christmas present today.  It is an eyeshadow palette I have been coveting for months...it is the Urban Decay Naked Palette and it is BEAUTIFUL!  My FH is such a good listener and like a dutiful, little sweetheart, he took a portion out of his day to go and make this purchase for me, even having to drive 30 minutes to get it!  Love him!  Oh and the picture doesn't even do the colors justice!  Woo-hoo!


Merry Shitmas and Minus 15.
XO.
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment