Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The truth of the matter is...

I feel like writing, but quite frankly I haven't got much to say.  However, I do have a gripe and a happy finding, so I will start there.  The photo at the left was the pearl of wisdom bestowed upon me by Weight Watchers this week.  Um thanks, I got the memo that I packed on nearly a pound and half the week of Thanksgiving, my theory is it could have been worse.  Granted to only be up 1.4 pounds I had to weigh stark naked and after I had my daily bowel movement, but hey whatever works.  Fully clothed and full of sh*t (literally) my results would have been much worse and the Weight Watchers message to me might have been a lot harsher. 

On a happier note I finally got my pap results back.  Dr. G. told me that I would only be contacted in 7 to 10 business days, and only then if there were irregularities.  Due to my paranoid nature I expected the worst, uterine cancer, random STD (Never mind that I have been in a monogamous relationship for nearly a decade.).  In the meantime my OBGYN office gave me a little slip of paper where it told me how to check the results online!  This floored me, I had the ability to view my results as soon as they were available and within the privacy of my own iphone.  So the good news is that everything came back normal, now to get the labwork done next week to see if the ovaries are ovulating.  I have to be honest, I know that the mind is a powerful thing (at least that is what my mom says) but I don't have a good feeling about this "checking for ovulation situation."  I mean my thyroid doesn't function properly without taking medication, nor do my sugar levels, so what makes me think my ovaries are going to cooperate and actually do their job?!  For now we will have to wait and see.

Hearts and Happy Thoughts.
XO.
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment